Re: Other Cable Ideas... (Was: PaxNet)

I have seen the Home & Family show and it isn't bad at all. Does the Family
Channel also broadcast Crook & Chase? That isn't a bad show either.
The key to all of this, quality programming, whether in TV or radio, is that
we, as the viewers (or listeners), should have those options and if we don't,
then we have to be able to create them for ourselves. That is why (IMO) there
has been a huge increase in micro/pirate broadcasting. It goes beyond just
change the channel or shut it off, although those are options. Which is why I
have a huge library in my apartment!

Tony

In a message dated 7/22/98 9:25:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,