Account Exec ads on air...

Also, recently, I have heard account exec ads on WBZ, WRKO and WFNX.

In a message dated 7/22/98 11:45:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dbassett@sover.net writes:

<< As for advertising open positions on radio stations, I have heard several
 stations looking for sales help on the air over the last month or so. WROR,
 WXLO and WKVT immediately come to mind. (We stopped running our "help wanted"
 ad a couple weeks ago, although as far as I know there is still a position
 open.) >>