RE: USA Network News (was Today's LTAR)

Terry wrote:

Dan, on the fct of reporting facts and not opinion we will forever agree!  I
find any news organization that wants to tell people what they think they
should be told, really biased.  That is why I read so many papers.  The most
biased is the Union Leader of NH, without doubt, they editorialize in every
story they write.  WMUR-TV under previous owners and news directors did the
same thing.  I prefer the news be given in a plain vanilla envelope, and let
me form my own opinions.

Paul responds:

I find the Boston Globe as biased in REPORTING as the U-L. You seem to have
a special place in your for heart for bashing the U-L. I find there are an
equal number of "liberal-biased" media outlets as there are
"conservative-biased".

At least the U-L doesn't have to fire people for "making up" stories to
bolster their liberal viewpoint like CNN and Patricia Smith of the Globe.

BTW-WMUR is as baised towards Shaheen now as you claim they were towards
Republicans under Heath.

Paul Hopfgarten
- -Derry NH