RE: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/18: Lobel Le

Dave Moisan wrote:

Did anyone besides myself hear Gil Santos' sports commentary on Friday in
which he strongly defended BZ's handling of the situation?

Yes, I did.  IMHO, it sounded more like like the reading of an official
statement by management and not real sports commentary.

Not having listened to the original program, I conjured up all sorts
of images of blazing 4-letter words depicting fornication etc...
Now that I have read the "offending words" <thanks to nerw>, I think
the whole thing was a tempest in a teapot.  I'm not offended by the
term <rodent's posterior> and I think both Casey and Lobel overreacted.
I've heard far stronger language on the early hours of the Brudnoy show.
<just my personal opinion>

Roger Kirk
rkirk@videoserver.com