Arnie Ginsburg

Recently, someone or someones asked about Arnie Ginsburg's engineering days.
So I passed along the message to Woo Woo, and here's his reply to yours
truly, received "moments" ago.  Hope it helps clarify things for some. :)

"In answer to a question about my working as an engineer at WMEX. My first
job in radio was when I was in high school in 1944. I worked as an engineer
at WMEX. I never worked for WBOS as an engineer, although I did own an
engineering (consulting) company (Broadcast Services) that was located at
WBOS some time around 1955."

"So now you know .... the rest of the story."

Arnie G.

Shel Swartz

WRKO/The Big 68 Remembered!
Official Museum/Archive of The Big 68, 1967-1982
http://www.lotsofun.com/wrko
Phone (561) 686-2133