RE: Community Standards

Swen Weil (in response to another post):

Wouldn't that fall into the category of "taste?"

I'd say most people have damn-LOUSY taste :)

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak

My response would have to be that you prove that "taste" is in the eye of
the beholder.

To say "MOST" people have lousy taste is very elitist. Your quote (shudder)
is more proof of your elitist philosophy.

- -Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH

Paul Hopfgarten