WKNM Lowell

Today while sorting the mail at my place of fulltime employment(a bank in
Lowell) I came across an envelope with an invitation to our Lowell branch
manager to attend the "Grand Opening of our new 24 hour Portuguese
Programming"on Sunday Aug.2 at 12 Noon.The invite was in a professionally
printed envelope with a logo of the Portuguese flag next to the call
letters WKNM 1570.I as of this moment do not hear anything on 1570 on my
radio(other than WNSH barely making it here).I would guess this station is
not officially recognized by the FCC.I'll keep an ear on this and will let
you know if/when I hear any testing.If I'm in town on Aug 2,I'll try to
tune in and see if this really happens.                       Mark Watson