(no subject)

In a message dated 7/13/98 6:17:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, billo@erols.com
writes:

<< The new translator for WBOS-FM is also meant to be constructed at the same
 >site. In early June, FCC issued a CP for a translator at 93.3FM which will
 >serve the Andover area.
 >
 >-Mark

 Oy, not a good post for 92.5 WXRV FM....
 Bill O'Neill >>

Oh yeah... and we all know how the ratings are sooo HUGE for those 3 and 4
watters in the 'burbs!!! Hell, look at 'XRV's ratings with 50 kw!

There's room for that on the band, but God forbid we actually allow some
community group or struggling AM'ers to have a couple watts on the FM; at the
risk of intense flamming, let's legalize microbroadcasting; then at least
there would be a reason to listen to those little signals.

My $0.17....

wow; ranting is fun on the computer!

- -Rick Ganley
WXRV