Re: Editorial Judgement (was CENSORSHIP on WBZ RADIO)

I guarantee there is more to this than just Butch's call (which I heard
too).  Lobel and management have not seen eye to eye on the direction of
WBZ and Lobel has made assorted snide remarks over the past few months.  He
does not really work for Peter Casey except on that Sunday show, since his
contract is mainy a TV contract... I assume this altercation was the
build-up of a number of things.  Hmm, I wonder if WBZ will cover the
firing/resignation of Lobel... <gg>