Re: Delilah

>Does anyone know how many of the New England stations run her show during the
>week as well as on the weekends?  I know that WBYY-Somersworth has been
>running her show daily since they flipped to Soft AC.  I thought that WZID-
>Manchester had their own "Love Songs show" during the week.  Maybe they've
>picked up Delilah for weekdays as well.  Can anyone clarify???
>
>As far as Boston is concerned, who is going to pick her show up?  WMJX?
>They've done quite well with their local love songs show.  Why would they want
>to dump the local angle just to save a few bucks with a syndicated show?

>Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks

	Another note regarding keeping things "local". One of the "perks" of using her show is that she will cut spots for local stations as well as station promo's, keeping her voice a part of their regular dayparts all week long.
	The stations that are running " Delilah After Dark" effectively do keep a local feel to their satellite show because the nightime voice is heard regularly throughout the day.
	Most of her listeners never know that she doesn't work at their favorite station, not because they are stupid, but because of a very effective marketting plan to maintain a strong presence in the local market all day long.
	It works. Her show has been pulling some impressive numbers nationwide.