Re: Delilah

Does anyone know how many of the New England stations run her show during the
week as well as on the weekends?  I know that WBYY-Somersworth has been
running her show daily since they flipped to Soft AC.  I thought that WZID-
Manchester had their own "Love Songs show" during the week.  Maybe they've
picked up Delilah for weekdays as well.  Can anyone clarify???

As far as Boston is concerned, who is going to pick her show up?  WMJX?
They've done quite well with their local love songs show.  Why would they want
to dump the local angle just to save a few bucks with a syndicated show?
There really isn't another FM frequency in Boston that would be a good fit
with her sappy, schlocky music.  Maybe if one of the CBS cast-offs (93.7 or
107.3) flips AC to take on MJX, then we may see Delilah "come home."

Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks