Ch 9 Gordon / MacKenzie gone

Good Morning

This past week various media including channel 9 WMUR TV Manchester NH
announced the departure of Chief Meteorologists Rick Gordon and PM News
Co-anchor Carol MacKenzie.  If I recall Mr. Gordon has been at WMUR since
about 1987. Ms MacKenzie, I believe, has been at the station just one year.

I'm not bothered by the departure of Rick Gordon, although according the a
Manchester Union Leader news article, he is.
Unlike Rick Gordon, whose contract was not renewed, Carol MacKenzie has
decided not to renew her contract.

What bothers me is the number of co-anchors that have passed through the
station over the past few years. What bothers me even more is that Tom
Griffith is still the primary anchor at channel 9. To me his on air
chemistry with the rest of the on air news staff has never been right.

Perhaps Carol MacKenzie may show up at WNDS Channel 50 News???

John