Re: Arnie Ginsburg

>It was not in June of 1957 either-- the Richmonds officially purchased WMEX
>in mid June of '57, but they didn't make staff changes right away.  My
>recollection is that Arnie was still on WBOS into early 1958...  perhaps
>Shel has some exact dates on this, but Arnie absolutely did not join Wimmex
>for at least a few months after the ownership change.

Arnie hasn't provided Shel with exact dates.  I often think that we
historians remember more than thpse we keep records about!  But in the
general theme of Arnie's and my converstions and e-mails suggests that Donna
is correct; WMEX was on as a Richmond station before Arnie was hired.

I'll CC this to Arnie to see if he has a response.
:) shel