Re: X-Band Fidelity (was Re: 1690 WMDM Lexington Park MD)

>Re: dan's comments on long wave stations in europe:
>
>Sven Franklyn Weil wrote about long-wave stations in Europe:
>Yes dan, they are still around. I've seen listings in
>European newspapers for them.

        About ten years ago when I was in Ireland the radio in the rental
car had LW on it (so it had three bands). The BBC had a long-wave station
you could get all over Ireland and I also picked up a station that sounded
like it must have been from France.