Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/9: WTNH Goes to Chancellor

>As I recall, Arnie Ginsburg moved from WMEX to WRKO for a short while just
>after WRKO first started in that format and identity.  Then the Richmond
>Brothers sued, and kept Arnie off the air for awhile after that.

> A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
> 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
> Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/
In fact, Arnie went into sakles, and the only on-air stuff he did, were
commercials. Arnie told me he did exceptionally well in sales...after all,
all he had to do is walk into a potential client, and when the client found
out who he was, would simply sign on that dotted line.

I'm forwarding this to the Woo in case he wants to comment..... :) shel
Webmaster:  WRKO/The Big 68 Remembered (soon at Big68.org)