Re: 1690 WMDM Lexington Park MD

I heard WMDM/1690 and the Sussex (Milwaukee area?), Wis. station on 1640
last
night just before 9pm. WMDM had a very nice
signal here in northeast Ohio. Both heard for 1st
time.  I used to be a big AM DXer...got in to it like most DXers when I was
about age 11 ('60) but got frustrated when the reply % to correct reception
reports fell from my average of 75-85% to under 20%.  Yeah, the x-band is
getting a bit crowded already....still, it's kinda interesting.
Tim D./Akron