Re: WTSN, WOKQ

Terrence M. Wood wrote:

> Dover, NH radio station WTSN AM1270 is losing it's 25 year News
> Director to WOKQ as of Aug 1, 1998.  The announcement was made today
> in the Fosters Daily Democrat.  Story can be read at:  www.fosters.com
>
> Terry

Don's decision to move to WOKQ is only the latest blow to WTSN.  The
loss of Rush and Dr. Laura is only the tip of the iceburg.  In a period
of less than a year many people have left, the station lost the Red Sox,
will likely lose the Celtics....and more of its programming will be
lost.
One big reason: "Capstar".

I wish Don well as he moves down Back Road.  I'm sure he'll enjoy
working in a professional environment again.  I know I do.

Dan Cole
former Asst. ND,
WTSN