Re: Station Disaster Programming - Florida Firestorm

Shel Swartz wrote:

> Sorry, but you can't receive WOKV (690) much-further south than Orlando during the day.  At night, they're lucky to get outside of Jax.
Shel

Ahh, yes thier 10kw DA gives a cigar-shaped pattern to the east from
Baldwin, FL. Today they said they had a signal down I-95 as per Mike
Miller (AM Drive)... I've listened to the Jaguars during the day driving
to Orlando... and they seem to do quite well on the beach at Daytona. I
haven't had the occasion to listen farther south than that myself.
You're at W. Palm Beach, aren't you?

Cheers & Fire Extinguishers

Ron Gitschier