NESN's future...

As far as WABU's loss of Judge Judy goes, the station did not just let
the option lapse. It was simply outbid by deeper pockets of Viacom's
UPN38. This is just the nature of the business. Shows move from station to
station all the time for one simple reason : money.

On Monica Collins : she has bashed ch.4 for years. nothing new there.
that's what she does for a living. same goes for Baker. Staking out
reporters at live remotes is a stretch, though.

I, and I'm not the only one, do agree with her on one thing -- Ch.4's new
morning show is...well...a total disaster. Believe me, second year
communication students produce better studio shows than what you see on 4
every morning. Having alternative(to 'CVB and 'HDH) format show is an
excellent concept but it will not go anywhere if there isnt some amount of
creativity attached to the product.

I think most of the stations with news shows in this market are going
thru a noncreative funk right now. The only exception would be WB56 which
is producing a great newscast 7 days a week. Their sports and weather
people are top notch as well.

- -Mark