From: Mark Starin <Marks@nhoem.state.nh.us>
To: brouder@juno.com
Subject: Re: Warning - It's time for Red Sox Baseball
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:40:06 -0400

Hi Ed:

Ironically, I was the board op at that time. As I recall we had an RWT
scheduled in the log just before we went to the Red Sox so everything
happened to fall in place as John described.

But please reassure our faithful listeners from the Internet that my
finger was poised on the ENDEC button ready at a moment's notice, Red Sox
game or not, to instantly relay vital weather information to the
listening public. I can think of no higher calling for a board op.

Yours SAGEly,

Mark