CBS Radio Mystery Theater

Goodness, I'm excited!  I started typing the address line as
boston-radio-theater!  I just heard some wonderful news, as a
consequence of which I shall be crawling into bed and turning the lights
out early tonight.  For the first time since 1982, WKXL (1450/102.3
Concord NH) will be airing "CBS Radio Mystery Theater."  Apparently the
plan is to take the 10:06pm network feed whenever there isn't sports or
other special programming (such as the monthly city council and school
board broadcasts) on weeknights.  Gimme the real stuff with E.G.
Marshall; don't want no Tammy Grimes tonight!  Pleasant...dreams???