Warning - It's time for Red Sox Baseball

Greetings

Did anyone happen to remember last Friday evening in southern New
Hampshire. The thunderstorms that came through were quite remarkable. I did
not have my scanner battery charged up so I was unable to listen to NOAA /
NWS for
T-Storm warnings. I figured if I listened to a local Manchester station, I
may get a weather advisory.

At about 6:35 pm, with the wind picking up, and the skies darkening, and my
radio tuned to WGIR-AM 610 Manchester NH, I heard what I was anticipating.

Brrrzzzzzzzqqqqqkkk   bbrrrrqqqqzzzzkk, THE EAS signal  tones !!!

A very brief period of time passed after which I expected to hear a weather
warning and then a return to the Dr.?? Dean Edell Show.

The words started to flow from my radio speaker, ahhh yes the weather
warning I was expecting ....???

"WE INTERUPT THIS PROGRAMING ON WGIR TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL....."
at this point my pulse was quickening, with every  lightning strike and
gust of wind, hanging on each and every one of the announcers syllables....

....only to hear the completion of his prerecorded announcement....

"....SPORTS PRESENTATION........IT'S RED SOX BASEBALL ON 610 AM WGIR...."
yada yada yada

Boy  was I B.S. As much as I enjoy listening to the ball game, I was
expecting a weather advisory.

And with that a bid a fair Brrrzzzzzzzqqqqqkkk   bbrrrrqqqqzzzzkk to all

John