Re: WNEW's new schedule

Mark wrote--
>It happened yesterday. Pat St.John is gone from WNEW-FM/NYC. Muni's
>new shift is cut down to 2 hours a day.
>
>Dave Herman    6-10am
>Scott Muni     10am-12pm
>Carol Miller   12pm-3pm
>Opie & Anthony 3pm-7pm
>Dennis Elsas   7pm-10pm
>Pete Fornatale 10pm-1am
>Jim Monaghan   1am-6am

This doesn't fit somehow.  I mean, you have all of these rock and roll
dinosaurs and a couple of rude young upstarts-- can this schedule peacefully
co-exist, or are we about to see the older crew forced out?  It's an AFTRA
shop, as I recall, so I don't think management can just fire them, but I
cannot picture this lineup as the final one for WNEW.  As your psychic
friend, I predict more changes...