No Subject

*In our final update later in the weekend: visiting the Ottawa
transmitters and studios, Smiths Falls, Brockville, back over the
border and, at long last, home.  And sometime next week, once we've
caught up, we'll update all of you on the news of the last nine days.
Has WBZ been bought by Salem and will it become all-religion?  We've
been on the road so long, we'd have no idea!  We can't wait to see
what we've missed...

- -=Scott Fybush with Garrett Wollman - NERW on the Road - (c) 1998=-