Re: Garner Ted, etc.

Donna, et al.:

The most entertaining, for my money, is Dr. Gene Scott, the California
preacher whose Faith Center used to program WHCT (Ch. 18) Hartford in
the early '80s. I still have video of his hilarious takes on "Amazing
Grace" and the Jimmie Rodgers classic "All Around the Water Tank," as
well as his theories on the Pyramids.

I hear him a lot on shortwave now, still soliciting donations and still
going off on tangents, but it's not the same.

As I recall, Gene's father also used to preach with him. He died a while
back, I believe.

Howard