Will there be a purge at 1170 Soldiers Field Road?

The reports of Joel Cheatwood talking to WBZ-4 have me concerned.

If Cheatwood comes to channel 4 and tries to bring his brand of news
to this station with 50 years of proud journalistic tradition, we'll
probably see numerous longtime anchors and reporters axed, and others
voluntarilly quitting rather than working for the "Son Of 7 News"

Perhaps such a move will make channel 5 more dominant for their news
wouldn't be the same tabloid stuff as channels 4 and 5.

Joseph Gallant

<notquite@hotmail.com>