Re: NH TV News

At 02:23 PM 6/24/98 EDT, ASchinella@aol.com wrote:
>	With all due respect to Paul, and not to go off on a huge rant here, but the
>media isn't liberal, it's corporate.

I'm not gonna waste bandwidth and quote Tony's long post, I just want to
say that I am in complete agreement on this one.  I appreciate that Tony
took the time to document what he was saying with information that
undoubtedly took some time to research and organize for his post.

I'm really tired of the attitude that any slant in reporting by the media
is acceptable.  Just give me the facts, I'm intelligent enough to form my
own opinions, and so are most of the other viewers/listeners/readers.  And,
it doesn't bother me to have opinions being published and expressed that
are different from mine, I do want to know what the others are thinking.  I
just want the opportunity for all shades of opinion to be expressed, and
for that opinion not to color the reporting of the news.  But, if I
actually expect this to happen, I must be living in a fantasy world.

It's nice to dream, ain't it!!!

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH