Re: 4th of July '98 on WRKO

>Roger Kirk wrote:
>Sarah of WRKO,
>
>I understand your station plans to reprise last years critically
>acclaimed 4th of July Music festival - starring WRKO's talk show hosts.
>snip<

        I've been AWOL part of the time recently, so I may have missed an
earlier post. But: Is this really true, or are you just having fun? Please
say it ain't so.

        Do you still have the exchange of messages between you and her from
last summer? That might be worth rerunning, if you have enough time on your
hands, that is <g>.