Re: No wonder CBS keeps two All-News Stations in NYC

Dan Strassberg wrote:

 I would be surprised to learn that the cost of running either station
(not including depreciation, ammortization, and debt service) came to
much over $5 million per year. If I'm right, $55 million of that $65
million is gross profit.

Having once been on the management team (and involved in the yearly
budget process) of a major market talk and news station, I would
estimate that your expenses of $5 mil a year is low by a factor of at
least three.