Re: Bruins

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> The Campbell Sports Network had to be one of the most rinky-dink
> outfits I've ever seen.

Though it was leagues ahead of thee infamous "Sportsfinal," run out of
scenic East Boston, Massachusetts.  I remember getting my head
practically ripped off by the show's producer/owner when I called in
to bitch about the satellite feed not coming through.  They were so
cheap, they must have leased satellite time by the minute (rimshot.)

Take care,

Chris