In search of...

Anybody know where "Bill Mockbee" might be today?
Former GM at WEZF-FM Burlington, VT and former WCVB-TV
research director.  Perhaps taught at Curry College or
at the Milton FM non-commercial station, and consulted
with stations on programming, etc. including WSRO, WJDA,
the Calais, ME AM station across from New Brunswick, Canada.

Also - ISO: Jerry Dunklee, former DJ at WKBK-AM Keene, NH
and last I knew was in New Haven, CT teaching and parttime
on-air at WABC Talk in NYC. Wife was/is piano teacher and
concert artist named Becca.

Incidentally, I'm new to BRI, and as I read the e-mail
messages recently chatting about old Boston stations:
Anyone remember WHEE (now WILD) when Symphony Sid Torin was
a jazz DJ (relocated from WJZ in NYC)and they had studios in
an old hotel overlooking Commonwealth Avenue (not far from Kenmore
Square).

Or the shortwave station, WRUL (transmitter in Hull) with their
studios on Commonwealth Ave., a couple of blocks from the Public
Gardens. Great old studios (I remember the full length window
drapes) in a brownstone they used to broadcast 45 minutes twice a day.

Then there was WORL 950AM in early 1950's (after it went dark
in 1948-49) with studios at 92 State Street, downtown Boston. On-air:
Bob Swan (mornings), Alan Dery (middays) and Norm Prescott (afternoons)
- - anyone know where those folks are now?

Speaking of old stations, I'm looking for a copy (photocopy OK)
of WHITE'S RADIO LOG from 1948-49 to 1951-52 (the little ten cent,
black and white, monthly booklet) listing stations, calls,
frequencies, power, network, also TV-FM-SW stations.  I have
some stuff to perhaps trade.

I'd appreciate receiving any nostalgia about Boston radio in the
1940's, 1950's, into the 1960's. Please use my e-mail
address directly:  oldradio@gte.net  Thanks for your response.