Re: Bruins

Roy Lawrence wrote:
>     Has anyone on this group had an opportunity to board op. a Bruins
> game? I have. They are the most horrible engineered games I have been
> involved in running. The breaks NEVER run as scheduled on the
> provided format sheets! WBZ just throws their call letters anywhere,
> which have nothing to do with what are supposed to be local breaks!
> It's no wonder nobody wants them!
I had the pleasure(?) to board op Bruins and Red Sox games back in the mid
80's at WHAV Haverhill,back in the Campbell Sports Network/WPLM days.They
would do the same thing as far as throwing WPLM's calls in unexpectedly,as
well as occasional screwups on the game logs.Guess things haven't changed
much over the years!!                  Mark Watson