Re: Wee Eye

>Wasn't Christopher Glenn of CBS radio the voice of the CBS TV feature
>"In the News?" I remember that as an example of excellent short-form
>children's programming(and a way to "remind" kids of where to find the
>news).

Yep.  I remember those Saturday mornings well...
For those not of the age, "In The News" was a short news-y segment that
used to run after the Saturday morning cartoons (circa mid-late 70's, if
I remember right).  Kind of CBS' equivalent of ABC's Schoolhouse Rock,
only not quite as musical. :-)

(And the announcer's tagline: "I'm Christopher Glen, with <such-and-such>...
In The News.")

- -Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu