Re: Bruins

Not me (I'm a lawyer, not a board op), but you can tell some of this
listening to the games.

One thing I didn't mention... could the power of 'BZ also make the games
harder to sell, since I think you can hear the games rather easily at
night in the car already?

Roy Lawrence wrote:

>     Has anyone on this group had an opportunity to board op. a Bruins
> game? I have. They are the most horrible engineered games I have been
> involved in running. The breaks NEVER run as scheduled on the
> provided format sheets! WBZ just throws their call letters anywhere,
> which have nothing to do with what are supposed to be local breaks!
> It's no wonder nobody wants them!

- --
Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett