Re: 24 hours news radio

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998 ASchinella@aol.com wrote:

> 	The other thing is that WEEI 590 had a business news format if I remember
> correctly (someone correct me if it had regular news before the 90s cause I
> rarely listened to it then) and I think that a limited format like would not
> be as successful as all of the news together.

No, it had a regular new format for many years.  Perhaps you're thinking
of WBNW 590, which is what 590 became after the WEEI calls and format were
moved to 850.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/