RE: O+A land on 'NEW

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Smyth, Sean@Beacon Mail Server (MACMAIL) wrote:

> These clowns will never work out at WNEW. Their juvenline act will
> never fly with that demo. Which leads to another question: will
> WNEW go alternative?

Gotta feel for Parenteau, though. He just can't get rid of these guys.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if they pop up on a CBS-owned station or
non-CBS-owned station in Boston in early 1999 as part of their syndication
deal with CBS Radio. By the way, WAAF is still officially looking
for a PM-driver(s)(I have a copy of an ad if anyone's interested in
applying :)

- -M