Re: Bruins

At 01:12 AM 6/16/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi All:
>
>WBZ called me at WJTO (Bath ME) today (Monday) asking if WJTO would like to be
>a Bruins affiliate;  saying that if we couldn't do ALL games it was OK;  also
>saying if there were conflicts... it's OK.
>
>Me being a sports ignoramus, what's up here?   Are Bruins hard to place?
>
>I was out for a walk when call came in.
>
>---jibguy  (on a rare Monday in Maine)

The news release that several people posted here about WBZ going to news on
weekends _might_ contain a clue. The Bruins were conspicuous by their
absence from the list of sports coverage on 'BZ that appears at the end of
the release. Was this an inadvertent omission, did I miss something, or was
it something more?

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205