Re: Urban Radio in Boston

> << WVBF, as a top 40 station had a 7 share back in 80(?)....  but they
>  changed format...cuz it was bottom heavy demographically.
>   WHTT is another example of a 7 share station that couldn't pay it's
>  bills. >>
>
> I don't think Jam'n has that problem.

No they don't have the same problem as WVBF or WHTT.

But the point was that 12+ #'s don't necessarily correlate with revenue
or 25-54 demos.

> First off, the are solidly in the top
> ten in terms of revenue, about ten to twelve million a year...

Hmmmmm....doesn't sound correct to me...  10-12 Million?  Source?

I don't think anyone is going to challenge 'JMN, or any other station is
just making it into the top 10  25-54.  There isn't enough revenue to
split.

And, with a few exceptions, 25-54 is the "Cash Column" when reading the
ratings....