re : Northeast Radio Watch : 6/11

>Former WAAF (107.3 Worcester) afternoon jocks Opie & Anthony have
>found a new home, two months after they were fired for their April
>Fools' Day claim that the mayor of Boston was dead.  Their new home,
>according to published reports?  CBS's WNEW (102.7) in New York, where
>they'll do afternoon drive.

I guess Inside Track are now considered credible journalists as far as
getting scoops on CBS doings are concerned since they get a paycheck from
Mel...:) What's next? Regular appearance on 60 Minutes?! :)

O+A lost out in landing a morning gig at Jacor's Rock96 in Atlanta. The
job went to The Regular Guys(Larrt Wachs and Eric Haessler) who subbed for
Howie Carr on WRKO this past winter.

>And we're thrilled to report that one of Boston's finest broadcast
>journalists is now available on the Web, thanks to the Boston Herald.
>You can find Dean Johnson's columns at www.bostonherald.com.

While on a subject of radio writers, dont forget to congratulate Globe's
Radio Tracks columnist Clea Simon on her wedding two weeks ago...:

- -M