Re: WBZ Timeline

Terry wrote--

>Donna, did you forget "Swan Boat"?  That guy from Maine was host

Not really.  There were a lot of shows I didn't have room for on the
timeline, so I had to arbitrarily pick 'em.  I left several out that I wish
I could have included.  A more in detail timeline would be about 90 pages,
since from 1948 to 1953, WBZ tried tons of new programmes... btw, I have a
TV guide story about Swan Boat, and several other shows too-- remember Cindy
Lord and Lindy Doherty?