No Subject

"Mike Adams is back at WEEI after an amicable parting with WNRB's Jack
Farrell..."

#1.  When was he at WEEI before?  I thought he left NECN for WNRB.

#2.  Anyone know what happenned with him at WNRB?  I was surprised that
he would go to a 2nd rate station that doesn't even show in the ratings.
 My guess is that WNRB thought that adams was *just* what they needed to
get noticed....and probably paid him pretty well.  Adams didn't realize
that no one would be listening...
WEEI wasn't gonna let WNRB get "one up" on them in any situation....

BM