Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858 (Boston Radio & TV Hall of Fame)

I do NOT believe that they are one in the same person.  WSBK-TV's
(Channel 38, Boston) Dick Beach worked at that station nearly since
their inception (1964).  He has since retired and now enjoys the
Florida sunshine (or so I have been told). Thanks for the reply.

- -Pete

- ---Douglas Broda <dougbroda@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Was this Dick Beach the same guy who became a newsman at WRGB/WGY
> Schenectady? (Just curious... it's not that common a name.)

==