Re: Happy 50th WBZ-TV

it was written--

>> Memo to CBS....there is a REASON you are behind Judge Judy at 6 PM. You
>> forgot how to run the local part of a TV station.
>> Seems like the Boston Globe and Boston Herald did a better job covering
>Ch 4's 50th anniversary then Ch 4 itself!!!!Both papers had good articles
>on the TV pages today.

And how did that stuff get written?  Yes, friends, your faithful Auntie
Donna got asked to write it, because WBZ-TV did not have any up to date
written timeline or information about the station's early history beyond a
two-page memo by the late great Gordon Swan.  There was supposed to have
been a video (cancelled-- budgetary reasons, I am told).  There was also
supposed to have been more than what they did, but I am glad my writing was
helpful, even if my name wasn't mentioned!!!  History lives-- sort of...