Re: Not-A-Dr. Laura

I'm not a Dr. Laura fan, but her counseling certification (technicaly, a
post-doctoral certification in marriage, family and child counseling) is from
the University of Southern California. Now, I grant that their most famous
graduate is known for an infamous criminal trial and a slow-speed Bronco chase,
but I don't think USC advertises on matchbooks. :)

Dan Strassberg wrote:

> Now, what kind of educational institution grants degrees in counseling (but
> not in psychology) is another matter. It may be the sort of place that
> advertises on the inside of matchbook covers.

- --
Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law