Cute double meaning slogans

Watching WGBH Channel 2 (PBS) in Boston during the daytime the other day, I
saw/heard a slogan with double meaning I thought was quite cute. A the end
of a plug for it's childrens daytime program the slogan came on "WGBH
Channel 2 Boston, Our Daytime Audience is Growning" -

Meaning number one - Our audience during the daytime is children, and by
nature, children are growing. (Buy any shoes for the  little ones
lately?!).

Meaning number two - The number of people/children watching during the
daytime is increasing. (I think they were being punny and really meant the
first meaning).

I had a work aquainance several years ago whose sideline was surplus
electronic equipment. He had a  very modest operation out of his home.
However, this gentleman was quite large. He billed himself as New
Hampshire's LARGEST Electronic Surplus Dealer.

John   :<)