Re: WMTW-TV Moving tower

radiojunkie1@yahoo.com writes:

<< boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org >>

I read somewhere that HDTV will require much more antenna space... I don't
think it's as simple as a new exciter. If that's true, the towers on Mt.
Washington are probably too short, or too full. Also, I think I heard that
WMTW does not want to pay to keep up the generators up there... do they own
'em? If they do, what do WPKQ and WHOM (and the weather observatory for that
matter) use for power?

- -Rick