It's back / never went away.

Greetings

After an apparent one week moving process, "Bargain Box" is back on WSMN
1590 AM in Nashua NH. The call-in swap shop type show now airs from 2:00PM
to 3:00PM. If I recall the previous time slots were after the noon and
6:00PM extended newscasts. 2:00PM seems like a bad time for this type of
show unless they want the catch the 2nd shift workers just before they go
in and of course the homemakers.

Also, correction on WSMN local talk hours. It starts at 06:00 AM not 09:00
AM as I had previous posted. Local talk still runs until 6:00 PM

John