Re: WBET/WCAV-FM, Brockton, MA

At 02:24 PM 6/2/98 -0400, you wrote:
>     Did someone ask about WBET in Brockton, MA ?  Well....here goes....

Thanks, Peter. So WBET does qualify as a station that has had the same calls
since day 1. Except... WBET took over the license of another station, so
maybe it doesn't qualify. Are we back to the debate about whether the
station history follows the license or not? I thought we had beaten that one
to death in the WNAC/WLAW/WVDA thread six or eight months ago. but I see
that the topic has legs.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205