RE: Same calls since day 1

> But both WBOS and WBCN were NOT the orignal calls at their frequencies.
> I believe WBMS was at 104.1 originally, and WBZ-FM had 92.9 at first.
> So, if Frequecny is the determining factor, neither WBCN nor WBOS or WBOS-FM
> would qualify.

The question that was asked was what STATIONS have had the same calls
since day 1.  The fact that there were previous stations on those
frequencies doesn't fulfill the conditions of the question.  WBOS-FM and
WBCN were the original calls of those stations.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/