Re: Boston Radio Watch 05-22-1998

We were told (back in March) that when Carr "goes national" in "six months" that
it would then be a barter show. For now, they are charging cash. Cash that the
folks upstairs thought would be better spent on a new station vehicle (the brand
new Isuzu Trooper arrived last week <g>).

Doug Bassett
Full Service Part Timer
WKVT AM/FM
Brattleboro, Vt.